Spend Less, Earn More
When You Convert Your Fleet to Propane
Trust Ted Johnson Propane’s Fifty Years Experience To Guide You
Towards Higher Fleet Operating Profits
Our Consultative Approach
Save When You Switch!
Call us today for a free estimate on how much you’ll save when you switch to propane!
Savings come from:
- Propane is a dramatically lower cost fuel compared with diesel and gasoline
- Large federal and state incentives available on Propane.
- Let Ted Johnson Propane assist you in claiming your rebates! Incentives may include grant programs, loan programs, leasing programs, tax incentives and credits, rebate programs, and exemptions.
Example: Federal tax credit of 50 cents per gallon for alternative fuel used in 2015 and 36 cents per gallon for 2016.
Take Advantage of our Complete Turn-Key Approach
Ted Johnson Propane Provides:
- Consultative referrals to CARB certified vehicles no matter what style or use.
- Includes pick- up trucks, busses (school and transit), box, beverage, linen, refrigerated trucks, bobtails
- Complementary design of your onsite filling station for convenient re-fueling
- On-going program management:
- We pull permits and perform all aspects of propane refueling dispenser installation.
- Set up refueling schedule contract to guarantee propane
- Adhere to all State, fire and local jurisdiction requirements
- We are a fully insured and CA licensed contractor.
Click here for a Propane Autogas Calculator worksheet.
Region Wide Filling Stations
Small fleet or garage site? Take advantage of our propane filling stations, conveniently located across Southern California! See our locations.
Ted Johnson Propane is proud to announce that we are an authorized dealer for PSI (Power Solutions International) and Clean Fuels USA.
Our mechanics are trained on the Freightliner S2G and its fuel system. We have certified parts, a mobile unit (100-mile radius) and we are authorized for all warranty work.
Are you experiencing problems and frustration getting your S2G serviced by your local Freightliner dealer?
Our labor rate $125/hr
To get more information or schedule appointment, contact John Weigel – Office (626)337-1222 or Cell (626) 523-9095 email: JohnWeigel@TedJohnsonPropane.com
Programs and Incentives
Because propane autogas is a clean, American-made fuel, there are a number of incentives to encourage adoption.
For a detailed list of federal incentives, laws, regulations, and programs related to propane autogas, visit the Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC) here.
Additionally, most states offer incentives to encourage propane autogas use. Incentives may include grant programs, loan programs, leasing programs, tax incentives and credits, rebate programs, and exemptions.
For a list of incentives by state, visit the AFDC: Propane State Laws and Incentives here.
To download a list of federal and state motor fuel taxes and incentives, click here.
WE’RE LEADERS IN PROPANE
WITH A PROVEN SAFETY RECORD.