Spend Less, Earn More
When You Convert Your Fleet to Propane
Trust Ted Johnson Propane’s Fifty Years Experience To Guide You
Towards Higher Fleet Operating Profits
Our Consultative Approach
Save When You Switch!
Call us today for a free estimate on how much you’ll save when you switch to propane!
Savings come from:
- Propane is a dramatically lower cost fuel compared with diesel and gasoline
- Large federal and state incentives available on Propane.
- Let Ted Johnson Propane assist you in claiming your rebates!Fleets can retroactively apply for the 2015 credit. Incentives may include grant programs, loan programs, leasing programs, tax incentives and credits, rebate programs, and exemptions.
Example: Federal tax credit of 50 cents per gallon for alternative fuel used in 2015 and 36 cents per gallon for 2016.
Take Advantage of our Complete Turn-Key Approach
Ted Johnson Propane Provides:
- Consultative referrals to CARB certified vehicles no matter what style or use.
- Includes pick- up trucks, busses (school and transit), box, beverage, linen, refrigerated trucks, bobtails
- Complementary design of your onsite filling station for convenient re-fueling
- On-going program management:
- We pull permits and perform all aspects of propane refueling dispenser installation.
- Set up refueling schedule contract to guarantee propane
- Adhere to all State, fire and local jurisdiction requirements
- We are a fully insured and CA licensed contractor.
Region Wide Filling Stations
Small fleet or garage site? Take advantage of our propane filling stations, conveniently located across Southern California! See our locations.
Programs and Incentives
Because propane autogas is a clean, American-made fuel, there are a number of incentives to encourage adoption.
For a detailed list of federal incentives, laws, regulations, and programs related to propane autogas, visit the Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC) here.
Additionally, most states offer incentives to encourage propane autogas use. Incentives may include grant programs, loan programs, leasing programs, tax incentives and credits, rebate programs, and exemptions.
For a list of incentives by state, visit the AFDC: Propane State Laws and Incentives here.
To download a list of federal and state motor fuel taxes and incentives, click here.
Learn More About How Propane Autogas Can Fuel Your Fleet
Director of Fleet Services Brandon Morris explains that DIRECTV switched to propane autogas because of its station availability and low conversion cost.
Director of Fleet Tom Armstrong talks about his company’s search for an alternative fuel and how propane autogas was clearly the best option for their service vehicles.
WE’RE LEADERS IN PROPANE
WITH A PROVEN SAFETY RECORD.