We want to keep propane relevant!
Propane is a clean, green fuel useful in many industries: logistics, agriculture, food service – just to name a few. So, Julie Johnson (President) and John Weigel (Operations Manager) went to our state capitol to speak with our state assemblymen and senators about propane as a low cost, portable gas. We want to thank the following people they meet with; it was a successful visit!
- Eireann Flannery, Legislative Assistant for Assembly member Roger Hernandez
- Lawrence Cooper, Legislative Consultant for Senator Ricardo
- Lara Suzanne Reed, Chief of Staff to Senator Carol Liu
- Victoria Alvarez, Principal Consultant, Assembly Transportation Committee
- Zak Meyer-Krings, Legislative Director for Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal